Vendôme Villiers is the closest railway station to us and there are approximately 7 trains by day from Paris Montparnasse. The high speed train TGV takes 42 minutes from Paris to Vendome. And thereafter, if you are renting a car (Avis) at the station we are approximately 20 minutes away (see the map and explanations below for directions).
Tours Val de Loire airport is about 25 minutes away and has connections to a number of national and international cities ( London, Marseille). For further information please consult the website).
If you come from Paris, we propose two routes:
By the motorway A10 :
- Take exit Amboise n°18.
- Then take exit Château-Renault
- Then take the direction Angers
- On exiting Château-Renault, take direction Boulay
- On exiting Boulay, take direction Monthodon.
- In Monthodon, take direction Les Hermites.
- After about 2 km, turn on your right, and take direction Les Hayes.
- Continue to "le Pau" (this place is an house with a wall painted in light pink).
- At this place, turn on your left, and continue about 500m.
- Then turn on your left again, and after 50m, you reach La Boissière.
By the motorway A11 :
- Take exit Chateaudun n°3
- Reach the road N.10 by taking the direction Chateaudun
- Continue to Vendôme (about 45 min later)
- Take direction Montoire sur le Loir
- Cross Montoire sur le Loir and take direction Tours/Château-Renault
- Then 1km after exiting Montoire, turn on your right and take direction des Hermites/Saint Martin des Bois.
- After Saint Martin des Bois, continue and after 5 kms you arrive at the crossroad called Le Berloquet.
- Continue and after 500m you turn on your left and take direction Monthodon.
- After 1km, turn on your right when you arrive on the crossroad andLa Boissière is the first farmhouse on your left.
If you have GPS equipment on board North 47°41’’02’ East 00°48’’04’